Cooking with a Full Plate with Amy Vig
Feeding yourself well can be a challenge, but adding kids to the mix? Dinner can become an Olympic sport. But what if it could be easier? I spoke with Amy Vig, a natural foods chef and mom of 2 who helps parents become kitchen ninjas, to see what tips she could offer busy parents who are just trying to feed their families well.
Resources we mention in this episode
- Cooking with a Full Plate
- Healthy Food for Busy Families on Facebook
- Toddlers at the Table, my class for avoiding dinnertime battles
- Have an Instant Pot still in the box? Check out my online Instant Pot class
- Amy's favorite peanut sauce recipe (she uses 1/2 cup coconut sugar)
- Amy's suggestions for organizing weekly meal ideas
- Amy's Veggie Packed Turkey Meatballs
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play and never miss an episode.