If your baby is at or nearing the time to eat solid foods, you may be confused about the right approach.
- Should you start at 4 months or 6 months?
- With rice cereal or whole foods?
- Purees or finger foods?
Your pediatrician may not be giving you updated advice. Learn what the current recommendations are and what you may want to consider in choosing the right path for you and your baby.
Check out a concise and info-packed 30-minute summary, or find the resources for the talk below the video.
When should I start solids?
- Starting Solids - The Facts Behind Today's Media Hype
- Starting Solids - Can Babies Be Ready Before 6 Months & How Will I Know?
- Is my baby ready for solid foods?
- Start Solids: Waiting Is Worth It
- Infant Feeding
How should I give my baby solids?
- Easy Homemade Baby Food
- What is Baby Led Weaning and is it the right approach to Introducing Solid Foods?
- Baby Led Weaning
- Gill Rapley, author of Baby Led Weaning
What should I feed my baby?
- White Out: Save America's babies from obesity
- Why Ditch Infant Cereals
- 9 Good Reasons Not to Use Rice Cereal
- Will giving formula or solids at night help baby to sleep better?
- Baby Led Weaning: Introducing Solid Foods to Your Baby
Want more info?
If you want more details and time for live Q&A, join me on March 23rd from the comfort of your own home!