Self-Care & Survival Strategies for Families on the Crunchy Spectrum
We have the power and responsibility to shape the next generation.
- We can follow evidence based practices but also use natural remedies when they’re just as (if not more) effective.
- We can demand better health outcomes for all parents and babies.
- We can learn from others’ experiences without judging.
- We can normalize the struggles of modern parenting and lift each other up.
- We can put down our weaponized words because the Mommy Wars are manufactured to keep us arguing amongst ourselves instead of changing policies that punish families. We can parent in a way that feels intuitive and right, even if our parents and/or friends do it differently.
Let’s raise kids who have it better than we did by becoming our best selves.
Semi-Crunchy Mama® Club
Coaching for Parents
Work With Me 1:1
Buy My Book
Hi, I’m Stacy!
I support new parents through coaching, classes, and community to help normalize the sometimes-fraught experience of raising small children.
I am a coach, teacher, and Semi Crunchy Mama to two boys and a girl who challenge me to be better every day.
As a new mom, once I accepted that nothing was ever “enough,” and no one can be a perfect parent, I felt free. So much of life is found in the gray area between the two, and I wanted to find — or create — that space.
If you’re here, you’re probably somewhere on your journey of parenthood. Congratulations and Welcome!