The holidays are here.
Halloween kicks off a sugar binge that only pauses briefly after New Years. You haven't even adjusted to the freaking time change when family obligations, gift lists, and weather-fraught travel knock you on your butt.
Whether this is your first holiday season as a parent (and whooooo, game changer, guys) or not, it's easy to get overwhelmed and have everything feel impossible.
Setting boundaries with your family or friends, trying to force a new dynamic into an old tradition, or starting new traditions entirely, and just trying to get your overstimulated kids to go the eff to sleep are just some of the possible challenges of the next six weeks.
What if it didn't have to be?
If you've ever been tired of adulting and being responsible and just wish someone else would think for you, this is the next best thing. It's called coaching.
I know, it sounds like something for athletes and rich people, but it's truly something everyone should experience at least once. Coaching isn't therapy. I don't really care why you and your mom don't get along, I DO care about how you're planning to handle it at Christmas dinner. If you have no idea, that's OK, we can figure it out together.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule your session. Thanks, Internet magic!
- Fill out the questionnaire in the process to let me know what's going on for you. Vent away!
- Call me at the appointed time (pants optional). Phone or Skype, your choice, wherever you can focus.
- We'll set up a game plan for how you're going to accomplish what you want to in the next month or so. This could be anywhere from "Keep self and kids alive while retaining sanity," to "Move entire family to live in a yurt." It's your life.
- At the end of the session you'll get an email with some notes, your action steps, and any resources I mentioned on the call.
- You go forth and kick ass.
Normally a single session runs about $200, but I want this to be easy. You probably have travel expenses, new shoes to buy because children just keep growing at inopportune times, and you picked your sister-in-law's name this year who will only wear socks knitted by indigenous women who are paid fair wages out of the fur of free-range heritage-breed alpacas named Ewan.
Give yourself a gift this holiday season. Give yourself 45 minutes - you don't even have to put on pants or pretend you showered. We'll focus on YOU.
Having an outside perspective really listen to what's going on and helping you map out a clear path is invigorating and powerful.
Give it a try.
Price goes up to $75 on Monday. I can't wait to support you - you're worth it.